SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
- 10/8/21 - SHORE AC LOVES TO SUCCESS STORIES
- 10/8/21 - MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS TO COACH STEVE DOLAN
- 9/29/21 - OUR FAREWELL TO TEAMMATE TODD SCULLY
- 9/22/21 - MCDONNELL CREATES BEAUTIFUL WILSON ART
- 9/22/21 - SHORE AC MAKES USATF NEWS
- 9/19/21 - WHY NOT? THEY'RE RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES - MURIEL SMITH
- 9/15/21 - SHORE AC ATHLETES EXCEL IN NYC
- 2021 SHEEHAN CLASSIC 5K RESULTS
- 8/25/21 - THOMPSON-HERAH, INGEBRIGTSEN SHINE IN PRE CLASSIC'S RECORD-SETTING RETURN TO HAYWARD FIELD
- 8/19/21 - NJ INTERNATIONAL MEET RETURNS AFTER 1-YEAR POSTPONEMENT; "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU"
- 8/12/21 - PANAM SPORTS - WORLD RECORDS AND HISTORIC GOLDS HIGHLIGHT UNFORGETTABLE TOKYO OLYMPICS
ELLIOTT DENMAN'S BLOG
Originally founded in 1934 and revitalized in 1964, the Shore Athletic Club’s mission is to develop youth and junior long distance runners and track and field athletes, activate the human spirit by providing competitive events for all age groups, and promote long distance running and track and field as a lifetime sport.
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB is one of N.J.'s and America's most diverse & inclusive organizations dedicated to all the specialties within the great sport of running and track & field.
Our Hosted Events
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB hosts a series of family-friendly, competitive road races, as well as track and field events in Monmouth County, New Jersey throughout the year.
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB has been a solid force in the athletic community due to our membership, donors and sponsors. This support allows the Shore AC to deliver on our mission.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS