SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
- 12/1/21 - SHORE AC HARRIERS FLY AT PREMIER PRE-THANKSGIVING RACES
- 11/3/21 - RALPH GARFIELD TO BE HONORED AT NYC MARATHON
- 10/26/21 - ELLIOTT DENMAN PRESENTS POSTER TO AJEE WILSON
- 10/8/21 - SHORE AC LOVES TO SUCCESS STORIES
- 10/8/21 - MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS TO COACH STEVE DOLAN
- 9/29/21 - OUR FAREWELL TO TEAMMATE TODD SCULLY
- 9/22/21 - MCDONNELL CREATES BEAUTIFUL WILSON ART
- 9/22/21 - SHORE AC MAKES USATF NEWS
ELLIOTT DENMAN'S BLOG
Originally founded in 1934 and revitalized in 1964, the Shore Athletic Club’s mission is to develop youth and junior long distance runners and track and field athletes, activate the human spirit by providing competitive events for all age groups, and promote long distance running and track and field as a lifetime sport.
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB is one of N.J.'s and America's most diverse & inclusive organizations dedicated to all the specialties within the great sport of running and track & field.
Our Hosted Events
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB hosts a series of family-friendly, competitive road races, as well as track and field events in Monmouth County, New Jersey throughout the year.
THE SHORE ATHLETIC CLUB has been a solid force in the athletic community due to our membership, donors and sponsors. This support allows the Shore AC to deliver on our mission.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS